Eco Marine is delighted to announce that we are currently looking to recruit a full-time Assistant Marine Consultant to aid our team with the delivery of numerous office, field and lab based tasks. Principal duties will include:
- Delivering benthic and intertidal surveys
- Benthic and biological sample processing
- Data entry and database management
- Data analysis using multivariate and univariate statistical techniques
- Undertaking spatial analyses using GIS
- Writing technical reports to a professional standard
If you think you would like to join our growing team and believe you are the ideal candidate for this position, check out our Careers page for further job specifications and application details.
PLEASE NOTE THIS VACANCY HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. Please keep up to date with our careers page for any future vacancy details.